MEDPRO™ Maxi Deluxe Recliner Wheelchair is designed for users who needs moderate to maximum assistance. It can also be self-propelled.
Both its back and leg rest can be reclined and elevated from 90-180 degrees (full recline) to suit the users' needs.
Wheelchair users who fall asleep on the wheelchair will usually have their head tilted downwards. This is very uncomfortable. Using a reclining wheelchair increases comfort and prevents contractures of the neck.
The recliner wheelchair is your ideal choice for convenience when travelling out for doctors' appointment or leisure purposes!
Overall Dimensions (Unfolded) (L*W*H): 1220*690*1200
Folded Size (L*W*H): 880*360*730mm
Seat Dimensions (W*D): 460*430mm
Seat Height From Ground: 450mm
Backrest Height (without Headrest): 860mm
Armrest Height: 700mm
Attendant Handle Height: 870mm
Net Weight: 26kg
Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Framework Material: Steel
- Surface Processing: Stoving Varnish
- Cushion: Foam
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Front-wheel - Solid Tire - Outside Diameter: 8 in
- Rear-wheel - Solid Tire - Outside Diameter: 24 in
- Braking Distance: within 1 meter (on a level surface)
- Minimum Turning Radius: 80cm
- Max Climbing Angle: 6 degrees -8 degrees
- Backrest Reclining 90-180° using the brake function
- Comfortable Cushion Seat and Headrest
- Line Hand Brake
- Elevating Leg Rest
- Removable Headrest + Pillow
- Can be Self-Propelled
- Collapsible For Travel Convenience