Tegaderm 3M Transparent Dressing 6cm x 7cm, 100pcs
- Clean, closed surgical incisions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Superficial partial thickness burns
- Stage I or II pressure ulcers
- Autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Protective eye coverings
- Post tattoo application and removal
Product details of 3M (100pcs) Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style 1624w
- Waterproof, sterile barrier: protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood and body fluids.
- The breathable film lets oxygen in and moisture vapour out.
- Just the right balance in adhesive strength: Tegaderm™ Brand dressings are made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet securely holds catheters and other devices in place.
- Conformable: dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
2-3/8 inch x 2-3/4 inch (6cm x 7cm) Transparent Film Dressing Frame Style
Tegaderm™ Brand transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.