We want to make a thermometer that is capable of accompanying your child from baby to adulthood. That is why our Dual mode infra-red thermometer is designed to be BOTH an ear thermometer (recommended for age >1) AND a forehead thermometer (recommended for all ages), offering users the freedom to choose between two modes. There is NO need for a plastic probe cover. Using the latest infra-red scanning technology, it has proven to be extremely reliable and accurate during clinical trials.
- Dual mode thermometer – Measure temperature via forehead infrared and ear probe
- Accurate and reliable – Utilize the newest infra-red detection technology
- Easy mode of operation – Just press and scan
- Upgraded software – NO waiting in between measurements.
- Safe and Hygienic
- 20 readings memory recall
- Measures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Alarm when the temperature exceeds 99.5°F
- Colour: Pink, Blue
To measure temperature via forehead, hold the F1 button down and slide the thermometer along your forehead from one temple to the other. Please note that the thermometer SHOULD be in contact with the forehead at ALL times during measurement. Release the F1 button when complete.
To measure via eardrum, remove the sensor cover. Then gently pull your ear upward and insert the thermometer probe into your ear. Once the sensor is aligned with the eardrum, press F2 and let go after 1 sec.