The MEDPRO™ Dual Head Stethoscope helps isolate subtle sounds so you can hear changes in your patients in critical and challenging environments.
Better audibility of high frequency sounds help you learn more about your patient's condition.
Single-piece tunable diaphragms lets you hear high and low frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
Versatile adult and pediatric 2-sided chestpiece
Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm
Next generation longer-life tubing. 22" Y-configuration & latex free
Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
Details- High acoustic sensitivity
- Dual single-piece tunable diaphragms (pressure sensitive)
- Versatile adult and pediatric two-sided chestpiece
- Small-side diaphragm prevents debris in open bell
- Snap tight soft-sealing ear tips
- Next generation longer-life tubing
Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations. Ideally suited for certified advanced nurses, registered nurses, medical assistants, physician assistants and physicians.