MEDPRO™ Maxi Deluxe Recliner Wheelchair is designed for users who needs moderate to maximum assistance. It can also be self-propelled.
Both its back and leg rest can be reclined and elevated from 0-90 degrees to suit the users' needs.
Wheelchair users who fall asleep on the wheelchair will usually have their head tilted downwards. This is very uncomfortable. Using a reclining wheelchair increases comfort and prevents contractures of the neck.
The recliner wheelchair is your ideal choice for convenience when travelling out for doctors' appointment or leisure purposes!
Overall dimensions (Unfolded): 1170*700*1230
Seat (W*D*H): 485*450*510mm
Backrest height: 750mm
Armrest height: 260mm
Attendant handle height:900mm
Net weight: 26kg
Weight capacity: 130kg
- Framework material: steel
- Surface processing: stoving varnish
- Seat cushion: rexine
- Weight capacity: 100kg
- Front-wheel - Solid Tire - Outside Diameter: 8 in
- Rear-wheel - Solid Tire - Outside Diameter: 24 in
- Braking distance: within 1 meter (on a level surface)
- Minimum turning radius: 80cm
- Max climbing angle: 6 degrees-8 degrees
- Backrest Reclining 0-90° using the brake function
- Comfortable Cushion Seat and Headrest
- Line Hand Brake
- Height Adjustable Foot Rest
- Height Adjustable Leg Guard
- Removable Headrest + Pillow
- Can be self-propelled
- Collapsible for travel convenience